Samstag, 9. März 2013

Ode to a Jailbait


Not televised nor rationalized,
goys, fuck your revolution,
my pilgrimage of pubic channels,
stockcar broker heavens' wit
need to believe in walls, in halls
need to retreat where they exist
greed prime of border kin
in ancient, forged untainted sin,
forgive, my open country flower,
regress their chosen genophage, it does not scare nor does it heal nor does it give itself to gist or even plain existence,
my king a childish leaping bullfrog,
fangs of venom pure as rock,
my king praised and soaked in boredom,
grind him to bones and honey stocks,
coming home, tonight, for christmas,
the witch of space pierced on his spear,
grim diaper, mystic of selection,
generate heat and leather gear.

Work off thrilled doomsday,
carnifext and mere recital,
Opus Magnus, kissproof, bling,
my balding head deserves no crowns,
my clothes neither white nor red,
as easy fishing belvue magnetchick,
in clouds Golgotha drum of grid, full frontal, sacred scalpel steel, sing for my children, Slash and Winddrop, their birth a screening in my lids, go west the posters tell me link to prison, korn and chips wank me with pleasure grotesque grin,
record of christscaled serotonin,
a goat, a head, the sun needs rest,
since signed on lonely mayor label,
the hill of purpe blood, of Gretchen,
in whirl in corners almost missed.

Free until proven worthy,
the pointed tongue of Leprechaun,
a boy too young to twist a lip,
his gold voliere bright candystick
no chelsea smile to easter tables and yeah, even he feels bad,
as such, a warning, lobotomic,
the seventh circle without shame.

Oh streets and nostrils, draught of frenzy,
womb under siege, astounded, refreshed,
and sign me up for Specter Weekly,
con or prometheus, who claims for first?

Breaks on the wheel, no hammer vows the boarding brat
a strict and rather old-fashioned teacher,
forbid by law to grudge ones fate
debt paid in peals, gold economic roasted,
negotiations end at basement locks,
grow high clawbretheren
in touch with clinging novicehood.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen